Sunday, March 27, 2011

How Cool Is This...

I picked up this brilliant little toddler 'dining stool' over the weekend for $3! Miss [almost] 2 loves the 'big girl chair' so much! Thought I'd make a cushion for it later, so it's a bit more comfortable for her to sit on.






Miss [almost] 2 munching away on her dinner, perched high up on her fancy new chair. I'm surpised I don't see more of these little chairs around, I think it's perfect!




Chicken curry with rice on the menu tonight.


Do any of you have a good suggestion or tutorial for a kitchen chair cushion, that is machine washable? 


UPDATE:

If you love this little stool, then you're in luck! I was informed by a good friend today, that you can purchase this particular stool from
IKEA. After seeing the recommended retail price, I'm even more ecstatic about my find! I still think the stool is a fantastic purchase either way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...